📝 Sign up as a festival representative to manage this page!
😞 We don't have a program for this festival yet. Would you like to help us add it?
Mentor Arabia's "Youth Awareness Film Competition", a regional initiative launched in 2017, aims at empowering young talents to unleash their creativity by developing short films to spread awareness about risky behaviors and express their views around various socio-economic challenges and opportunities.
The theme for this year's competition is Youth Fears & Aspirations.
• Encourage young talents to spread awareness through their movies
• Spread a culture of living healthy lives and making sound decisions
• Develop the ambitious spirit among the youth & motivate them to innovate
• Enhance the importance of social responsibility among youth
• Provide talented youth with opportunities to gain experience from specialists