Our purpose is to enable a cross pollination of artistic genres that inspire a network of creativity, stimulate unexpected connections and celebrate artistic vision. By bringing together artists, industry professionals, visionaries, investors and patrons of all ages for a 3-day annual event.
The event is promoted by the Sealy Main Street Program with an inaugural event planned for the Spring of 2022. Sealy Main Street Chairs, Planners and Volunteers are proud to embrace the arts through this annual fundraising event.
We are seeking diverse films, music videos, artwork, photography, bands, dance teams, chefs and TikToc's that spark the imagination, engage the emotions and entertain patrons from all ages. Through FilmFreeway you can submit your art, short films, documentaries, features, animation, music videos, photography and student films from all over the world that have the pioneer spirit of cinematography and filmmaking.
Live screenings will be held at the historic Liedertafel Hall Texas and the San Felipe de Austin Historic Museum.
Photography and Art Gallery will be held at the historic Texas Theater.
Live music, Live interactive art, Live Chef competitions and Dance Mobs will be in our historic downtown district of Main Street.
Don't miss this chance to showcase your hard work and collaborate with other artists from across the State of Texas and beyond!! Come to Sealy Texas and let your hard work shimmer!!
The event will benefit:
1. Artists of all types and genres, connecting them with an audience and social media following. Inspiring creation through exhibition, healthy competition, demonstration and interactive presentations. Bringing imagination to life.
2. The Sealy Main Street Program as an annual fundraiser to sustain an economically vital historic downtown. Supporting small, independent businesses. Revitalizing and preserving important local historic assets and local quality of life.
3. Educational or Artistic foundations to fundraise, promote and support the arts within the community. Students can submit their artistic creations for auction and/or competitions with an opportunity to obtain scholarships or monetary awards towards their future.
4. Tourism in the City of Sealy and Austin County with an annual event that draws people to the area, enabling local shops, area businesses and artisans to supply and market their products to a wide audience.
5. Renew and revive our small town by building passion towards revitalization through small artistic projects each year as a buildup to the annual event. Cleaning up and beautifying local grounds, signs, buildings, parks and more.
United States (USA)