📝 Sign up as a festival representative to manage this page!
😞 We don't have a program for this festival yet. Would you like to help us add it?
Resistance International Film Festival is regarded as one of the most prestigious international film festivals in Iran.
The goal of the Festival is to create an atmosphere of dialogue, understanding of current human sufferings, and to share experiences and new ideas.
The three-fold mission is to:
1- Create an atmosphere of dialogue by recognizing activists and filmmakers.
2- Foster the human spirit of brotherhood, peace, and resisting oppression.
3- Use the language of film to fight terrorism and violence.
Filmmakers around the world are welcome to submit documentaries and features relevant to the festival topics.
- A world without terrorism, racism, war, and occupancy
- Introducing and recognizing up-and-coming activists
- Resistance in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Palestine, and other parts of the world with conflicts
- Double standards in Western Human Rights approach:
a) Invasion of Privacy
b) Black Lives Matter movement: Police brutality against the "People of Color"
- Human Rights violations and Zionism
- A world without political violence
- Hollywood, western media, and soft war (propaganda)
- Confronting Islamophobia and Iranophobia
- Confronting the imposition of Western lifestyle and cultural invasion
- Propaganda against Iran, false human rights stories, and other fabricated news against Iran
- Exposing the image of the US government double-standards and Zionism crimes in the world (anti-Zionism is NOT anti-Semitism)
- Fight against the ISIS (DAESH), Takfiri groups, Radical Jihadists, and Wahhabism
- Human Rights violations in Saudi Arabia:
a) Saudi role in sectarianism and dividing Muslim nations
b) Saudis supporting terrorist groups
c) Saudi war crimes in Yemen
d) Persecution of Muslim clergies in Saudi Arabia
- The image of Muslim women around the world
- How Islamic unity can uncover conspiracies of hegemonic powers
• Films with the topics relevant to the people in Gaza, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Yemen fighting against Zionism, the ISIS and Takfiri radicals, will be given a special attention and the category winners will be awarded with special prizes.